TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using our system and/or clicking the agree button, you (the “Applicant”) have deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Upon completion of the on-line application form, the application form will be sent to our central system for processing. Applicant will receive an acknowledged receipt email from Arts Plus (A+) and a confirmation number for any future enquiry and/or follow-up. If you do not receive a confirmation email from us within 5 working days, please contact us at 2807 0208 (Hong Kong Playnatorium) or 3106 0661 (Kowloon Playnatorium).
- There are limited spaces for the courses we offer and we reserve the sole and absolute right to select Applicants and students on a first-come-first-served basis and in some cases by drawing lots. Acceptance of your application is confirmed only by email and an official invoice will be issued.
- All Applicants will need to pay the tuition fees one month before a new module commences. All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Unless otherwise arranged, no classes will be held on any public holiday.
- In the case of your child's withdrawal from the program, please inform us in writing at least one month in advance.
- A maximum of 2 make-up classes may be made for any module of 15 or 20 lessons and 1 make-up class for any module of 10 lessons, regardless of the reason for the absence. All make-up classes must be taken within 3 months from the date of the absent lesson.
- If any available make-up class does not fit your child's schedule, the make-up class will be forfeited.
- A+ is an independent organization and does not guarantee students admission placement to any particular kindergarten or school. All admission decisions rest solely with the respective kindergarten or school to which you apply.
-Some programmes will entail making reservations on a first come first serve basis and user accepts that there is no guarantee to allocation of your desire reservation.
REFUND AND ALTERNATIVE CLASS ARRANGEMENT
- A+ shall have the sole discretion to cancel or alternate the scheduled date or time of any class or lesson in the event of any disruption due to circumstances beyond the control of A+ (including but not limited to outbreak of any riot, civil commotion or disorder, pandemic, outbreak of disease or any public health crisis). No refund will be made for any cancelled or affected class or lesson or if the parent chooses not to permit the child to attend a class whether physical or online). A+ reserves the right to arrange any make-up lesson (whether physical or online) or any alternative in-home learning material to substitute the cancelled or affected class or lesson.
-All tuition fees or special programme fees, once paid, shall be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. All registration of special programme is not accepted until receipt of our confirmation and payment is made.
- A+ retain your personal data which may include your name, contact number, mailing address, email, photos and other personal identifiers for future communication and promotions (primarily through direct marketing) which may include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Daily operations and administration purposes;
2. A+ program updates including new offerings and promotions;
3. A+ news or invitations to new classes, upcoming events and seminars; and
4. Information resources of interest such as relevant articles from experts.
If you no longer wish to receive such communication from A+, you may request to unsubscribe by supplying your name, telephone and email address to us at email@example.com (Hong Kong Playnatorium) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Kowloon Playnatorium).
- From time to time, we will take pictures of the students engaged in the activities. These pictures may be used in the Parents’ Newsletter, marketing brochures, website or art work, etc. Some of them may be used in educational research reports or for promotional purposes. If you do not want your child’s pictures to be used, you must inform the Playnatorium in writing.
-Except by our staff, photos taking or media recordings of any type are prohibited in the Playnatoriums.
- In each lesson, a child must be accompanied by at least one caretaker or a maximum of two caretakers upon the approval of our Playnatorium.
- If your child feels sick or shows symptoms of a particular communicable disease, please do not let him/her attend the program and medical treatment should be consulted promptly. We reserve the right to refuse admittance of any child to enter our facilities if we feel there is any medical concern.
NORMAL (classes will continue as scheduled)
- Amber or Red Rainstorm Warning is in force
- Typhoon Signal No. 1 or Typhoon Signal No. 3 is hoisted.
CANCEL (classes are cancelled)
- Black Rainstorm Warning or Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted on or before 8 am and/or remains in force before 12:30 pm, all morning classes are cancelled.
- Black Rainstorm Warning or Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted on or after 1:30 pm, all afternoon classes are cancelled.
- Black Rainstorm Warning or Typhoon Signal No.8 is lowered on or before 1:30 pm, all classes will resume 2 hours after the cancellation.
We regret that we do not provide any make-up class or refund if the Applicant chooses not to let the child attend class or the class has been cancelled due to any adverse weather condition.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact Arts Plus at 2807 0208 (Hong Kong Playnatorium) or 31060661 (Kowloon Playnatorium). Thank you