- Parents will need to pay the program fee one month before a new module commences. All fees paid are non-refundable, except under certain serious medical conditions with the proper supporting documents.
- Unless otherwise arranged, no classes will be held on any public holiday.
- In the case of your child's withdrawal from the program, please inform us in writing at least one month in advance.
- A maximum of 2 make-up classes may be made for any module of 15 or 20 lessons and 1 make-up class for any module of 10 lessons, regardless of the reason for the absence. All make-up classes must be taken within 3 months from the date of the absent lesson.
- If any available make-up class does not fit your child's schedule, the make-up class will be forfeited.
- Upon completion of the on-line application form, the application form will be sent to our central system for processing. Applicant will receive an acknowledged receipt email from Arts Plus and a confirmation number for any further follow-ups. If you do not receive a confirmation email from us within 5 working days, please contact us at 2807 0208 (Hong Kong Playnatorium) or 3106 0661 (Kowloon Playnatorium).
- There are limited spaces for the courses we offer and Arts Plus reserves the right to select students on a first-come-first-served basis and in some cases by drawing lots. Acceptance of your application is confirmed only by email and an official invoice will be issued.
- Arts Plus will retain your personal data which may include your name, contact number, mailing address and email for future communication and promotions (primarily through direct marketing) which may include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Arts Plus program updates including new offerings and promotions;
2. Arts Plus news or invitations to new classes, upcoming events and seminars; and
3. Information resources of interest such as relevant articles from experts.
If you no longer wish to receive such communication from Arts Plus, you may request to unsubscribe by supplying your name, telephone and email address to us at email@example.com (Hong Kong Playnatorium) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Kowloon Playnatorium) .
- From time to time, we will take pictures of the students engaged in the activities. These pictures may be used in the Parents’ Newsletter, marketing brochures, website or art work, etc. Some of them may be used in educational research reports or for promotional purposes. If you do not want your child’s pictures to be used, you must inform the playnatorium in writing.
- Arts Plus is an independent organization and does not guarantee students admission placement to any particular kindergarten or school. All admission decisions rest solely with the respective kindergarten or school to which you apply.
- In each lesson, a child must be accompanied by at least one caretaker or a maximum of two caretakers upon the approval of our centre.
- If your child feels sick or shows symptoms of a particular communicable disease, please do not let him/her attend the program and medicial treatment should be consulted promptly. We reserve the right to refuse admittance of any child to out facilities if we feel there is any medical concern.
- Amber or Red Rainstorm Warning is in force
- Typhoon Signal No. 1 or Typhoon Signal No. 3 is hoisted
- Black Rainstorm Warning is in force 2 hours before lesson starts
- Typhoon Signal no. 8 or above is hoisted 2 hours before lesson starts
• If signal withdraw 2 hours before class, all classes will resume as usual.
• We regret that we do not provide make-up class or refund due to the weather.
• Should you have any enquiries, please contact Arts Plus at 2807 0208 (Hong Kong Playnatorium) or 3106 0661 (Kowloon Playnatorium). Thank you!